Special Keynote Presentations by:
• Vice Admiral Troy M. Shoemaker, US NAVY Commander, Naval Air Forces & Commander, Naval Air Force US Pacific Fleet
• The Honorable Congressman Duncan Hunter, R-50th District, California
• The Honorable Congresswoman Susan A. Davis, D-53rd District, California
• The Honorable Congressman Scott H. Peters, D-52nd District, California
Emerging UAS DoD Needs & Requirements
• FAA • Navy • USMC • USCG • USAF
• USNORTHCOM • USA • USSOUTHCOM • CNAF
Emerging New Roles and Missions in: • Homeland Security • Customs & Border Protection • Counter Trafficking, Maritime Surveillance, National Airspace and more!
Major UAS Program Updates and Emerging Platforms Needs & Opportunities
Status and Forecast for FAA Mandates on UAS National Airspace System Integration
Latest Advancements and Break-throughs With UAS Enabling Technologies
Sponsors (opportunities still available)
TTC UAS 2015 attendees are invited to become Individual Members of the Air Law Institute by going to the website, www.airlawinstitute.org Purchase an Individual Membership and, upon checkout, enter code ALINS60 to receive $60 off. This will provide you with Individual Membership benefits at the Student rate.
Following TTC UAS West, join the Air Law Institute in San Diego March 12-14 for the second annual Air & Space Law Symposium, with thought leaders from the aerospace and legal industries addressing the future of drones, air & space regulation, and commercialization of space.